Site Manager Positions Available!
Samways Building & Construction are looking for site managers and site management teams to come and join our expanding team across Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking site managers who understand commitment, integrity and most importantly communication. We require highly motivated individuals to join our expanding construction team. We offer a supportive and fun workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will have had previous exposure to site management in any of the following sectors; Commercial, Industrial or Retail Refurbishment.
Site Managers will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Thorough understanding of WHS and site safety;
- Experience in Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication is an advantage;
- The ideal candidate must be hard working, with high values and ethical standards;
- We require our site managers to be well presented as we are often working in a live environment;
- We require applicants to have 5-10 years’ experience previously as a site manager or similar.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter across to email@example.com.